Saturday, January 01, 2005



Ystd was fun! Except for the budget thingy which I'd set for myself. Brought only $12 out. I was hoping that I could just spend within this budget. Ended up having to borrow money from Case, to watch "Meet the Fockers", and Fung for the taxi fare. Sighs.

Xian, Wanyi, Case, Kev and Jeff, all very steady man. Went to a nearby coffeeshop to have our dinner, cos' I was really into the budget thingy you see. Haha. After that met Fung, Angeline, Zimah and surprisingly, Songyi and Wilson, before we set off to Downtown East. Thw crowd was already there. Lingered around. Saw Shyuan there with her group. Hah. So qiao. The countdown was okay, but after that was madness. We were all crazy dancing around like nobody's business. Everyone of us, mind you. HAHA! Then there was this train thingy and we started to join in too and ran around. Cool. The music was deafening, the atmosphere was just right and drew us all into this dance floor to DANCE! Haha. After some difficult time, we managed to find laode and kinda surrounded him, forcing him to dance. Haha. Saw Pris too. Really enjoyed myself. Recieved some sms-es from people like jvn, ray,van,jas..etc. Didnt send any to them, was really noisy, couldnt hear. Anyway, I would really love to wish all of you a Happy New Year!! Yeah, agree that 2004 was really a memorable one because of everyone of YOU!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 2:54 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT